If you want to solve the above problem, then Group Texting is for you! Group Texting allows you to create groups of people from your address book that you text frequently, and at one press of a button, you can text them all at the same time!
Group Texting has a simple and easy interface allowing you to manage your groups of friends and text them. If you have a group of friends that you usually text on a regular basis, why not buy this app? It will save you a ton of time, and is definitely worth the cost!
In Group Texting you can do the following
- Create an unlimited number of groups
- Groups can contain anyone from your address book
- You can easily add or remove people to your groups. It is easy to find users with A-Z index navigation (just like the contacts app!)
- You can select any group that you have created, and click 'Send Text'. This will pop up the SMS interface, allowing you to quickly and easily send them all a text message.
- The messages are sent to your contacts' Mobile or iPhone number
Group Texting is a must-have app for anyone who spends a lot of time texting!
If you are having issues sending a text to a group of more than 10 people and you are on the AT&T network, try turning off the 'Group Messaging' feature in 'Settings->Messages'. This setting simply lets you see group replies, but unfortunately AT&T limits the recipients to 10 if this feature is turned on. This will be true of all group SMS apps