It is developed by eHWin New Technologies in collaboration with the Pediatric Endocrinology Unit of the Miguel Servet Hospital, Andrea Prader Center, Zaragoza (Spain) and endorsed by the Spanish Association of Pediatrics.
growin makes it easy to write the measures of your children and observe their growth: it helps to keep a continuous track with medical charts while showing the percentiles in a family and didactic representation
growin finds out what will be the next step in the growth of your children: it offers a mathematical prediction of growth and helps to prevent overweight and avoid childhood and juvenile obesity growin provides a new personalized tip&advice for each new measure: share all the information with your family and friends and help to improve nutrition, exercise & fitness and healthy living habits
growin includes relevant functionalities:
• graphical representation of all the anthropometric parameters included
• free new personalized tip&advice for each new measure
• assignment of high quality images for each new tip&advice
• scientific-mathematical prediction algorithm of the following measure
• sending reports, graphs and tips&advices via email and social networks
• use of reference population percentiles, depending on your region or country, using the same standard reference values than pediatricians in their Health Centres
• creating as many child profiles as necessary
• continuous on-line follow-up of children aged 0 to 18 years
• possibility to edit information already entered
• track progression with the “Measures Report” option
and so on!
growing together? growin is growing!