Farali Recipe is a type of food that can be eaten during certain fasts, Upvaas or vrat in hindu religion. Generally, farali recipes or upvas recipes avoid beans, pulses, grains, onion and garlic. Farali food can be consumed when observing Ekadashi upvaas. Fresh and dried fruits, milk products, vegetables and nuts are also considered farali. One can also eat Farali food during shravan maas and chaturmas. Enjoy our farali recipes.
Upvaas allows selected food varieties (Farali dishes) to be consumed during the day. This App covers most of all Farali dishes that can be consumed on Upvaas as per the traditions without compromising with your taste buds. Each of the recipes come along with a unique tip to make it easier to cook and more tasty!
The recipes inside the App range from Sabudana Khichdi, Lauki Halwa, Peanut & Farali soup, Rajgira Puris, Frari patra & Farali Dosa to name a few.
Go ahead and try these delicious Farali recipes and enjoy your occasion!
Features of Farali Recipes (Vangio) in Gujarati :
• Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection
• Available more Then 50+ Vangio with pictorial graphics.
• In Gujarati language making it accessible to easily of indian peoples
• Create list of favourite Recipes list
• awesome graphics so, maximum use of screen for display and easily reading.
• We provide Share Facility of text with Text message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google+ and all social media.