• Easy-to-use Project Gutenberg's ebook reader.
• Over 54,000 free books, mostly classic books. All in the public domain and available to download and read anytime. 100% Legal, Easy, & Free.
• A new innovative design--a single page for each book with auto-scrolling allows for the best reading experience.
• It is 100% free to download and to use. There are also NO in-app purchases. All the books in this e-book reader app are free.
• Auto-scrolling permits fast scrolling through the entire book.
• Bookmarks can be placed at any place in multiple books.
• The e-book format allows for simple reading, tapping the screen as you go instead of flipping endless pages.
• Notes can be saved and transferred.
• Highlight favorite quotes and passages in 4 different shades.
• Choose from 12 different fonts to customize your reading experience.
• Quick and easy navigation thanks to an intuitive and organized navigation.
• Feel free to adjust the font size, word spacing, line height, and page margins for optimal reading in this free books app.
• Big Fonts! Easy to read fonts.
• Landscape or portrait orientation available.
• Many more features!
These great books and many more are included for free:
Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, by Mark Twain
A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens
The Importance of Being Earnest: A Trivial Comedy for Serious People, by Oscar Wilde
The Yellow Wallpaper, by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Frankenstein; Or, The Modern Prometheus, by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
A Doll's House : a play, by Henrik Ibsen
Metamorphosis, by Franz Kafka
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle
Moby Dick; Or, The Whale, by Herman Melville
Dracula, by Bram Stoker
Grimms' Fairy Tales, by Jacob Grimm and Wilhelm Grimm
The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde
Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens
Ulysses, by James Joyce
Emma, by Jane Austen
The Romance of Lust: A Classic Victorian erotic novel, by Anonymous
Heart of Darkness, by Joseph Conrad
Jane Eyre: An Autobiography, by Charlotte Brontë
The Count of Monte Cristo, Illustrated, by Alexandre Dumas
Siddhartha, by Hermann Hesse
Dubliners, by James Joyce
Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson
Les Misérables, by Victor Hugo
Leviathan, by Thomas Hobbes
Peter Pan, by J. M. Barrie
Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen
Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, by Frederick Douglass
The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Leaves of Grass, by Walt Whitman
The Souls of Black Folk, by W. E. B. Du Bois
Beyond Good and Evil, by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Wuthering Heights, by Emily Brontë
A Study in Scarlet, by Arthur Conan Doyle
Crime and Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Persuasion, by Jane Austen
Project Gutenberg offers over 54,000 free books. They can be accessed as free e-pub books, free kindle books, downloadable files, or simply read online. The Project Gutenberg website offers some of the world’s greatest literature, especially older works for which the copyright has expired, and all of which were diligently proofread and digitized with the help of thousands of volunteers. While all materials on their site are free, our user-friendly e-book reader app makes them especially accessible and convenient.
Note: Project Gutenberg free books are in the public domain and available to download and read anytime. We are not associated in any way with Project Gutenberg. We offer a free book reader that was designed to use with Project Gutenberg ebooks. This is the easiest reader app in the market for Project Gutenberg's ebooks and classic novels.
Thank you for using All Classic Books.