Unlike the interactions that take place in synagogues across the globe, no expression of preference or perspective will be snubbed within the pages of Ha’Am. Our differences are to be taken seriously and celebrated, as they fuel the lively tradition of dialogue and debate that has sustained our community throughout the millennia. We hope to bring diverse perspectives to our pages and to stimulate conversation about ongoing social developments within Judaism and the role of Jewish students in the world.
Download our app and become a part of the global conversation.
Key Features Include:
• Full-length articles (divided into Opinion, Campus News, Feature, Politics, and Israel sections)
• Quick updates and photos from Jewish events on and off campus
• Rabbi's stories
• Calendar of Jewish-interest events at UCLA
• Community notice board for app users to post any news, updates, or discussion topics of interest to the Jewish community
• Link to Ha'Am's Twitter
• Exclusive deals for students