The main features of Habitat mobile app includes :
1. Profile - To view the school profile including, the year of establishment, vision, mission and short description.
2. Notice Board - To view the details of the events taken place in the school, also can receive periodical alerts of invitations of any events conducting by the school.
3. Scheduler - Scheduler can help the users to note down the events and meetings on particular day. Users can also avail this scheduler to chart down their personal meetings too. This module is designed to accommodate both the personal schedules and school schedules simultaneously.
4. ReportZ - Here the parents can avail the report cards and records of their child’s education/behavior such as Attendance Reports, Mark lists, Progress Reports, Messages, Notifications, Reference Tip, Homework to improve the effectiveness in their child’s learning/behavior.
5. Reporting – This module is specially designed to monitor and record the academic and behavioral performance of the students.
6. Communicate -Internal messaging system. Messages can send to the groups like, Science Group, Cricket Group etc.
7. Locator & Navigator - One of the most useful options in Habitat mobile app. By this option, parents with Habitat mobile app can locate their child's school as well as the school bus in which their child is traveling.
8. Plans & Homework - This module enables teachers to assign homework to the students and monitor them.Teachers will also be able to help the students with corresponding answers for unattended homework. This key feature of Habitat mobile app is helpful for both the parents and teachers alike.
9. Complaints - The users can report anyone’s bad conduct anonymously or otherwise through Habitat mobile app.
10. Time Table - The fixed time table for each class can be view through this option.
11. Image & Video Gallery
12. Real time alerts and notifications
** If you are facing resolution issues, please log-in to www.m.reportz.co.in to use the web version.