What do you get with this app?
- A directory of mosques and prayer rooms;
- A directory of Halal restaurants and takeaways, along with table booking and order delivery services;
- A directory for Halal food groceries, clothing stores and Islamic bookshops;
- A directory of Islamic organisations (educational, medical, charity, banks)
- Prayer time alarm worldwide,
- Quran, Ask the Imam feature
- Islamic events and Muslim meetups
- Ability to earn points by buying products and services within our network and spending these points on new purchases
This app is great for both, locals and travelers. We have rich databases in the United Kingdom, UAE, Ukraine, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Russia and few other countries, and the list is constantly growing.
Languages currently available: English, French, Arabic, Turkish, Tatar and Russian.
More than 30,000 points are now marked on an interactive map throughout the world.
What sets us apart:
- We have a comprehensive and up-to date database as ‘halal’ sign in restaurants are often outdated;
- We work closely with Halal certification authorities, which we use as our primary source of data;
- We offer a great user experience;
- We are a community-driven product: any user can add a new place, leave a review and suggest a new feature to our app. We have 11 various products due to our productive collaboration with the community.
Wearable app functionality:
- Prayer times
- Direction to the nearest Halal place
- Ask the Imam feature
- Built-in GreenBonus QR-code