- To access, from your smartphone or iPad, to all the results of your HBDI junior® brain preferences profile,
- Compare your profile with the profile of the jobs you have selected and thus avoid misdirection,
- Discover the top 5 jobs that fit your profile,
- Explore and understand yours and other's profile,
- Diagnose your learning style to learn how to learn and memorize faster, with less effort.
You will also be able to:
- Estimate the profile of your friends, teachers, tutors or parents,
- Invite your friends to compare their profile with yours and discover the best communication strategies to be on the same "wavelength".
Based on research on brain function, HBDI junior® (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument®) is an assessment of cognitive styles that defines and describes the brain preferences of a student or an apprentice.
More than two million people around the world have already completed the HBDI®, which is used by the world leaders in all business sectors.
The HBDI® Junior is a professional tool. The HBDI junior® application should be used in accordance with best practices. We recommend that the results of the profiles be debriefed by a Brain Ressources certified practitioner to avoid any misinterpretation and misuse.
The HBDI junior® application is not intended to replace a debriefing session, but allows the participants to access the information of their profile during the session and helps them to better exploit their results.
Publish a badge from your HBDI® profile on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter,
Or share it with a friend by e-mail!