- contact management and video conferencing
- reminders for medication and other medical or non-medical tasks, such as social engagements
- emergency calls to the service’s helpdesk
- communication and sharing of medical data with the user’s physician
- integrated electronic health records that include demographic data, medical history, medication and allergies, laboratory test results, etc.
- connection to wireless sensors to record measurements of vital signs, such as blood oxygen saturation, blood glucose levels or blood pressure, according to the schedule and recording parameters that have been set by the user’s physician
- detection and management of potentially dangerous situations, such as deviations from normal patterns in biosignal measurements
Visit https://heartaround.com/ to learn more about HeartAround and to register to our service.