Ali Baba comes to life in this FREE gorgeously illustrated hidden object game. Based on the classic Arabian tale of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, the game takes you through the story with high-quality AUDIO NARRATION!
Ali Baba, a poor woodcutter in Persia, comes across a cave of hidden treasures that lands him trouble! Follow along to see what happens to Ali Baba and his newly discovered wealth of gold coins.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, this game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
- A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
- Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills
- Several amazing levels with many differences to find
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press' Dominoes Series for young readers