A collection of well known Hindi Sahitya by some of the finest Hindi authors. This app contains Hindi books, novels as well as Hindi translations of well known international and Indian novels. We have also published many kahaniyan and katha from independent authors. We are continuously adding new sahitya including that of Munshi Premchand, books for children and shayari collection.
Following books and novels are included in this app:
- Betal Pacchisi (बेताल पच्चीसी) : a collection of fictional tales and legends of Vikram and Betal
- Sinhasan Battisi (सिंहासन बत्तीसी) : based on the story of the throne of King Vikramaditya
- Alif Laila (अलिफ लैला): a collection of stories of Arabian Nights (One Thousand and One Nights)
- Panchatantra Stories (पंचतंत्र): ancient Indian collection of educational and moral stories (animal fables in verse and prose) by Vishnu Sharma
- Novels and stories by Munshi Premchand (मुन्शी प्रेमचंद)
- Stories by Rabindranath Tagore (रवींद्रनाथ ठाकूर)
- Chandrakanta (चंद्रकांता): popular Hindi novel by Devaki Nandan Khatri
- Chandrakanta Santati (चंद्रकांता संतति) : Dealing with the adventures of Chandrakanta and Virendra Singh's children in another major tilism
- कालिदास द्वारा रचित मेघदूत, ऋतुसंहार, शकुन्तला परिणय
- प्रेमचंद लिखित मानसरोवर, गोदान
- शरतचन्द्र चट्टोपाध्याय लिखित कहानियाँ
- सत्य के प्रयोग: महात्मा गांधीजी की आत्मकथा
- बंकिम चंद्र चट्टोपाध्याय लिखित आनन्दमठ
- सदाअत हसन मंटो की कहानियाँ
- दिनेश चारण लिखित उपन्यास "वीर की विजय यात्रा"
- कालिदास लिखित ऋतुसंहार, शकुन्तला परिणय
- प्रेमचंद लिखित गोदान
You can share them to your friends and family via social networking sites. You can also download the books on the fly and read them offline.
- All the content in the app has been licensed from their respective authors or is already in public domain
- All the app icons are either purchased or used as per the license from http://icons8.com/
- The app code is licensed from the it’s developer.
- All copyright related queries can be emailed to developer email and will be responded to within 48 hours.