"Hollywood Visionary" is a 150,000-word interactive novel by Aaron A. Reed, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
As head of your own movie studio, you call the shots: hire Hitchcock, seduce Garbo, build your studio into an Oscar-winning powerhouse or star in a B-movie train wreck. Control everything about your production, from genre to casting to building up buzz.
Do you have what it takes to become a Hollywood visionary?
• Conquer the movie biz as a writer, director, producer, actor, or editor
• Banter with Hollywood royalty like Orson Welles and Greta Garbo
• Choose from dozens of genres and modifiers to make your film unique
• Five possible endings to discover
• Find love or throw yourself into your art: extensive but optional romance plots
• Win an Oscar, create a cult classic, or languish in film obscurity
• Will you name names for the blacklist, or risk everything to uphold your artistic ideals?
• 150,000 words of content
• Flexible gender presentation: independently control your pronouns, appearance, titles, and romance options