Home Credit is a leading consumer finance provider that offers you easy, simple and fast loans for your every dream. We believe in making financial services simple, transparent and easily accessible to all.
Home Credit India is part of the international Home Credit Group that began operations in Prague, Czech Republic and that has a presence across ten countries in Europe and Asia today. After setting up business in India in 2012, we are one of India’s fastest growing Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) with operations in over 60 cities across 15 states and counting. Home Credit India has a strong network of over 7,000 Point-of-Sale (PoS) outlets servicing a growing customer base of over 10.2 lakh, through an employee base of nearly 18,000 committed individuals.
Looking for easy way to pay the EMI’s?
Need a know the Due Amount & Due Date?
Want check the Loan Details real time?
Introducing Home Credit App now.. The new way to pay Loan
Now download the Home Credit App and get all the details about your loan at your fingertips…
It’s Easy, simple & quick..
With Home Credit App, you instantly get to know your loan details, due amount and option to make payment online
a. Make payments of EMI through Pay U
b. Details of all loans with their details
c. Loan Summary & Repayment schedule with e-mail & download option
d. Customer information
e. Contact us (via e-mail, customer care, website)
f. Due Amount & Due Date information
With the Home Credit APP:
1) Login with10 digit Contract Number and get access through OTP
2) Set simple 4 digit PIN to access your account in future
3) View Due Amount & Due date on the Home screen and make instant payment at a click of the button
4) Edit your personal details like Mobile No & E-mail ID easily
5) Check your loan account details, EMI details and re-payment schedules, loan summary
6) Download or e-mail the loan summary & repayment schedule
7) Make payment through Pay U via Debit Card & Net Banking options
Steps for Registration & Login:
1) Download the App from Google Play Store
2) Enter the 10 digit Loan Number (Contract Number)
3) Click on Get OTP (OTP will come only on the Registered Mobile Number with us)
4) Use Re-Send OTP option only if the OTP does not come at the 1st attempt
5) Enter the 6 digit OTP received on the Registered Mobile Number
6) For future login purpose Set 4 digit PIN
7) Successful registration & login will take you to the Home Screen
Once the Application is successfully downloaded & registered use the 4 digit PIN for all future login.