There are various kinds of allergies, which are caused by different allergens and therefore, the symptoms of different allergies are different. However, some of the common symptoms are:
Sinus or migraine pain
Puffiness or swelling
Itching in eyes, ears, throat, lips, and palate
Redness in eyes
Outright attack of asthma
Tips for Preventing Allergies
1. Curtail Untidiness : Minimize extra clutter from your house, which augments dust and dirt, like old books, dried flowers, old soft toys, etc.
2. Make your Bed a Bug-free Domain :
4. Air-conditioner : Always use an air conditioner in the car while driving, as it filters the fresh air and keeps the dirt away.
5. Avoid Smoking : Smoking is the most dangerous thing that can worsen the allergies, and if the allergic person has a habit of smoking, it is fatal for him/her. Avoid smoking to reduce the allergic reactions.
6. Set up an Air Filter at Home : .
7. Segregate your Pets : Remember to wash your hands, every time, you touch them.
8. Rinse with Saline Water Before Allergy Symptoms Wallop :
9. Consume Fish Oil Supplements : Fish oil supplements are an effective remedy for curing the asthmatic allergies. It helps in restricting the level of leukotrienes in the body, which otherwise contributes in increasing the allergy.
Note- Some people are allergic to fish oil supplements and cod liver oil. Identify the kind of allergy you have and consult a doctor before applying this remedy.
10. Don’t Step Out Uncovered : Do not step out of the house without wearing a sunscreen and glasses. Try to avoid direct exposure to sun rays, as much as possible.
11. Try Butterbur : Butterbur is the best natural remedy to cure pollen allergies. It is also a helpful remedy in restraining the problems of asthma, and migraine pain.
12. Acupuncture : It is assumed that acupuncture also plays a vital role in curbing down the allergic reactions. It is also helpful in preventing hay fever.
13. Consume Turmeric : The anti-bacterial properties of turmeric help to curb the allergens in the body. Additionally, it also strengthens the immune system and ward off cold. Turmeric should be an essential ingredient in the daily diet of a person.
It can also be consumed by mixing half tablespoon of turmeric powder in a glass of hot milk.
14. Honey : Consuming a spoon of pure honey every day proves to be helpful in curbing down the allergic reactions, especially the one, caused by pollens.
15. HEPA Filters : Make sure that your vacuum cleaners are equipped with HEPA filters that are very efficient in trapping the microbes fast. However, HEPA filters, if installed in the entire house, are generally more effective.
16. Steam : Steam bathing is the best way to open the stuffy nose, caused by allergies. It also soothes the irritation in the throat. This is also effective in curing clogged ear allergies.
17. Eucalyptus Oil : This essential oil, extracted out of the leaves of eucalyptus, is an excellent remedy to cure blocked nasal passages, sinus, and other allergic reactions.
18. Spicy Food : Some people believe that eating spicy foods, like wasabi, chilli peppers, fresh garlic, Dijon mustard, and horseradish clears the troubling effects, caused by sinus. The piquant effect also clears the blocked nasal passage.
19. Nettle Leaves : Nettle leaves are the natural source of antihistamine. It can be taken in the form of tea, tincture or capsule.
20. Quercetin :
Here are some effective home remedies for curing bad allergies.
2. Natrum mur
3. Kali bich
4. Justicia adhatoda
5. Hepar sulph
6. Carbo veg
9. Nux vom
10. Apis mel
13. Arsenic album
15. Argentum nit
We are not Doctor we don't cure allergy these are just suggestion, consult your physician before any intake: