What's new in this release version (1.0):
- New: When user install the app, Homie request for permission to use your current location. (Default location is set to Salt Lake City).
- New: Filter Navigation Drawer is available to enable Listings filter by information provided such as (price, measurement, bedroom and bathroom availability) etc.
- New: By moving the Map to a specific location, Homie will fetch Listings available in the specified geolocated area.
- New: Making use of the Location Search on the toolbar also enables user to search for homes available in the specified geo-location.
- New: The Map view can be toggled (Show/Hide) in order to create more room to display available Listings to user.
- New: From the list of available Listings, click on a Listing to get more information about the home such as (description, price, location, measurement and images).
- New: Filter Results located at the bottom sheets slides off/on screen when user scrolls up/down respectively through available Listings.
- New: Ability for users to sign in using their social accounts such as Facebook and Google+.
- New: Phone number verification is enabled to ensure that Homie users are verified.
- New: User has the ability to view more Listing images in Gallery View.
- New: User has the ability schedule a Tour to visit their preferred home.
- New: Ability for user to ask seller a question and call seller.
- New: Users can view Homie Story and Frequently asked questions.