Make something important it must be with careful consideration. Here are some considerations for making a home plan that is comfortable to live in. The trick is as follows:
1. Prepare all the equipment to create a drawing of home plans such as pencil, paper, computer and architectural design
2. Determine what the needs of the room will be poured into the design of the house plan. The need to adjust to the condition of the land area. Another option is to make the home level so that all the rooms are realized.
3. Determine the conceptual relationship between spaces. For example, the living room would be better if placed on the front of the house plan, while the family room is better placed close to the kitchen space and place. Moreover, other rooms need to be arranged to make the house really comfortable for all family members.
4. Make sure all the rooms in the design are formed with the floor plan and lighting and air circulation. This is a trivial glimpse, but it helps build a healthy, oxygen-rich home.
5. Adjust the room with your beliefs, if you are a Muslim, determine the location of the mosque that leads to Qibla. If you are a Chinese, consult with a Feng Shui expert.
6. Arrange the walls of your home in accordance with the look of the house in your mind as a matter of elbows, pond structure, and foundation of the house.
7. Adjust the floor plan with floor area, for example you expect a house with 1 floor, then try to maximize in every room
The above mentioned points are just basic tips. If you want to be more creative, please you innovate creatively to produce a good home plan and according to your dreams.