Cell phone use is a very important time in our day to day. It is time that is not dedicated to other things and sometimes important things. Having rules and stablished habits in the use of the phone to avoid interfering in other fields of our life is important. Just as there are habits to watch TV, to eat, to go to the gym. But the mobile is present in almost all of these activities, so it is more difficult to define rules of fair use.
This widget provides basic information on the use we have done on the day of the phone. It indicates the number of times I've used and spent time. It also shows the average of time using the phone.
This way we can see how mobile is present, and in what way, in the course of the day.
If not, I hope the widget will be useful in some other way. It can be used both in the 'desktop' as in the 'lockscreen'.
* Number of times the phone has been used on the day
* Spent time on it
* Average of uses and time using the phone by day
* History (see what you did any other day)
* Notifications of use. Each hour you spend on the device, it will tell you; just to let you know.
* Settings. So you can turn notifications On/Off
* Overall phone use statistics.