- The minimum supported version of HQPlayer Desktop is 3.19.0.
- After updating HQPlayer Desktop to version 3.19.0, it is necessary to refresh the library.
- After library reload, synchronize the library in HQPDcontrol.
- You need to have enabled WiFi.
- The synchronization of HQPlayer Library may take several minutes depending on the size.
- Remember to allow control from network in HQPlayer Desktop.
Please keep in mind that HQPlayer allows you to simultaneously communicate over the network with only one external device.
Therefore, other software (muso, Roon, Alchemy Desktop ...) must be turned off before using HQPDcontrol.