- Create hexagram
- Explain the meaning of three types hexagram
- Book and advanced search by drawing.
- Shake or touch coins then WAIT A SECOND for a line to appear (this increase the randomness of the coin)
- Repeat 6 times to complete the hexagram.
- Press the symbol to read explanations.
The I Ching, also known as the Classic of Changes, Book of Changes, Zhouyi and Yijing, is one of the oldest of the Chinese classic texts. The book contains a divination system comparable to Western geomancy or the West African Ifá system; in Western cultures and modern East Asia, it is still widely used for this purpose.
Traditionally, the I Ching and its hexagrams were thought to pre-date recorded history,and based on traditional Chinese accounts, its origins trace back to the 3rd and 2nd millennia BCE. Some consider the I Ching the oldest extant book of divination, dating from 1,000 BCE and before.