Easily create an event. Select a cover photo and your availability. Send it to the people in your conversation.
Invitees can tap the message to RSVP to the event. Indicate your availability by selecting "Yes", "Maybe" or "No" for all the dates and times that you are invited for.
Once invitees have RSVP'd, the initiator confirms the best suitable date and time, looking at everyone's availability.
- Plan your event completely without leaving Messages
- Select an event cover photo from up to 10 handpicked photos
- Select multiple dates and times for your event
- Automatic suggestion for the best date and time for your event based on all the RSVP's
- Calendar integration: See existing events and appointments from the Calendar app when you create a new event or RSVP
- Export a confirmed event to your device's Calendar
- Choose from a wider range of cover photos to make events more personal. Select the one you like most out of 30 hand picked photos.
Note that because I'm In is only available on iMessage, there is no app icon on the home screen. You can find the app in Messages.