Many organizations require their staff to set a voice mail greeting on their office desk phone every day. Policies for voice mail message usually dictate that the message must include your name, the current date and options to leave a message or zero out to an operator.
The process of creating these daily voice mail messages is tiresome. It is prone to errors (such as mumbling and mistaking the current date) that cause one to rerecord the message, sometimes many times in one day. Often the final message is barely comprehensible.
Use your Android device and I'm Not here to automate this process. You may never need to speak another voice mail message again!
I'm Not Here makes the process easy. Instead speaking a greeting into a desk phone, set up the greeting on an Android phone (or tablet). Simply hold the Android device up to the desk phone and let I'm Not Here do the talking!
I'm Not Here includes several optional element types for creating the voice mail message:
• text to speech - have your Android device speak a message that is entered by typing. The text entered message is automatically saved so that it is played every day that a voice mail message is set.
• recording - if you do not like the synthesized voice available on your Android device, record the message in your own voice. Your voice mail message will still be recognizable as you, but you won't have to make a new recording every morning.
• today's date - automatically insert today's date. I'm Not Here will automatically insert and speak today's date.
• future date - for out of office messages, insert any future day (return from vacation) into the voicemail message.
Multiple messages can be created and played for different occasions. With the custom message editor, many messages can be saved and selected to play to suit the office absence of the moment.
For those that still have office desk phones, I'm Not Here takes the pain out of out of office messages.
Settings are also available to:
• set the text-to-speech pitch
• set the text-to-speech rate
Not only does I'm Not Here make the daily voice mail message simple. It also makes it fun!