* - this is not a mistake :)
• iCloud support: your library is synchronized in all your devices. You can start reading a book on iPhone and continue doing it on iPad! Everything from last the opened page, bookmarks, highlighters to book metadata, including user's choice of a book cover, titles, genres, keywords, series etc. - is synchronized in each book;
**** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
For normal work of the synchronization, you must setup the automatic update of date and time on your iPhone / iPad!
If you are using a device running on iOS7 and iOS8 and you turned on iCloud Drive, the device running on iOS7 not be able to use your library.
• Footnotes are displayed on the bottom of the page – like in real paper books!
• Full support of 3D Touch for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus:
- in a library: to peek at a book info, press slightly on it; swipe up to bring up a context menu for this book;
- when reading, you can assign 3D Touch to one of these options: Wikipedia, online translator or dictionaries. Press on a word and the assigned option will run right away, bypassing context menu.
• Interactive guide to introduce features of the app;
• Support of multitasking Side Over for iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4.
• AutoScrolling – vertical text scrolling with adjustable by horizontal swipe speed;
• Auto Turning – automatic page turning according to timer;
• download books from Dropbox, Google Drive and Yandex disk as well. Google Drive now supports download of GDOC (Google Docs) files;
• if you learn foreign languages, you’ll like an option to use Google Translate when reading;
• Family share: now all members of your family can read the same books not interfering with each other. Besides, the new feature enables you to highlight text fragments and comment on it, thus making up mini-chats in your own mini social/family networks :)
• adjust brightness of the screen with a two-fingers vertical swipe;
• finest configuration of a book layout for the most comfortable reading: everything like fonts, font size, colors, background is adjustable, including paragraph and line spacing;
• i2Reader works with FB2 (also fb2.zip or fbz), EPUB (no DRM protection), MOBI, RTF, MS Word DOC/DOCX and PDF book formats;
• different ways of page turning (including 3d page turning and vertical scroll);
• voice/audio reading with the use of voice synthesizer;
• easy selection and sorting of books based on various criteria - you won't get lost in your library and find your book in no time;
• you can also create digital shelves which are also synchronized via iCloud;
• support of starDict dictionaries when reading;
• Support of in-built iOS dictionaries;
• support of Lingvo dictionaries when reading (if you have installed Lingvo app);
• widget for notification center;
• you can now share quotes to Facebook, twitter, Evernote or send then via email;
• you can also download books from public OPDS libraries.
All features in one simple and handy interface - now everything is at your fingertips!
You are always welcome to share your opinion and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org