corporate documents on the go.
It has all the feature of Alfresco Mobile, on which it is based, like:
- Easily navigate your sites and folders across Aetna Group Alfresco
- View Microsoft Office files, PDF, videos, images, etc...
- Use full-screen view to present right from your device. Or use video
mirroring to present on an external display or projector.
- Save your documents for offline viewing.
- Open documents in other apps for annotation or editing.
- Record, tag, and upload images, video, and audio.
- Send documents to Alfresco Mobile from apps such as Mail, Office2 HD
- Work with QuickOffice “save back” function to quickly open, edit, and
save back documents, presentations and spreadsheets to Alfresco Mobile.
- Create folders and upload documents.
- View activities from your collaborators, with direct link to their
- Comment on documents and view comments from others.
- Easily email documents right from the app.
* PLUS * a number of feature specially developed for better productivity:
* Ability to syncronize multiple path of the enterprise repository, so
you can have multiple files and folders available offline
* A badge on the icon alerts you to the presence of updates
* One tap on "Syncronize all" will download all path that you have
marked as available for offline use
* A green icon near the path, will remaind you wich path are syncronized