Calculate the correct IBAN for accounts in every SEPA country or get checked an existing IBAN.
An account check verifies if an account exists at the according bank. The account check for Germany is already released in this version.
For countries with an "account check" released the IBAN is not only calculated but also validated. For ex. Germany by means of the current bank code file of Bundesbank and further information on the according banks. Thus, we recognise succeeding bank code, bank codes already deleted, sub-accounts, donations accounts etc.
The "account check" can be acquired for the following countries: Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic and Hungary.
– Remain at the latest state of the art –
IBAN SEPA is regularly updated
– Stay informed –
The SEPA FAQs will as the most important questions on the SEPA issue. On the news page you are going to find the current news on SEPA and payments in general.
- See at a glance how the IBAN of the country concerned is structured. The number of digits is displayed for every field and it is indicated whether the content can be numbers, characters or both.
- For the IBAN calculation you just enter all necessary information without gap and the IBAN is immediately completed. No bothersome touching of the next entry field. There is no quicker way!
- To copy a calculated IBAN or BIC you just have to tap on it.
- The IBAN is verified during entry. If it is a valid German IBAN name of the bank and BIC are displayed.
- IBAN calculation for the following countries:
‣ Great Britain
‣ Czech Republic
"IBAN SEPA" needs at least iOS Version 5.0