E-education enhance the educational status beyond traditional education system and helping the entire student generation to appreciate and espouse the handiness of digital education and its best convention towards their preparation of competitive exams.
Key Features of iCompete
1. Assure Success With iCompete with unlimited Test, Largest Question Bank and Practice on Tab.
2. Optimization of digital education.
3. 360 Degree analysis of your performance on each exam.
4. Best Test Papers and Mock Series from Top National Institutes.
5. Students can now prepare for their competitive exams in quite better way and enhance their chances of getting selected in the exams they are intended to appear for.
6. Students can search a test based on institute, faculty, subject and topic that can be further downloaded depending upon the specific requirements.
7. Create custom test based on the topics which need improvement and as per speed and capability of the student.
8. All features are available offline. So students need not be always connected to internet while using this app.
9. After completion of test, get immediate evaluation and review each question with solution.
10. iCompete provides option to add question, solutions and notes in his revision list.
11. Student can analyze his performance and see where he stands in all India Ranking.
12. Contains Quality Test papers on AIPMT, IIT, Bank, Gate, CAT and many more
1. This is a great tool for parents where they have experience on subject/competition but do not have many options, now parents can analyze test and packages suitable for their children and help them to become more topic oriented.
2. Parents can see competitive options available for their child from 2nd Grade onwards and can direct them for the best.
3. Parents can access their child's performance data anytime from their Tab or from their child's tab to know the daily/monthly progress.
4. Children can send message to their parents about their interests and parents will notification with the link of test details.
5. Parents can purchase credit points in bulk and assign to their children.