By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The ICRE 2016 mobile app enhances and amplifies the value you get from the International Conference on Residency Education (ICRE): The world’s largest conference devoted exclusively to advancing residency education.
Each year, ICRE’s unique forum brings together clinical educators, physicians and residents from around the world to share ideas, challenges, innovations, and advance training. Through this app, you can:
• Review the program schedule by day or by conference track;
• Plan your personal program of events;
• View all conference abstracts;
• Complete evaluation surveys for each session;
• Locate session rooms using floor maps for all venues;
• Receive official conference updates;
• Review plenary speaker bios and lecture topics;
• Enter conference notes and contact information;
• Read complete sponsor and exhibitor information;
• Participate in an interactive exhibit hall challenge;
• Capture candid moments through the ‘Frame it’ photo feature;
• And much more …
With five plenaries, 16 learning tracks, more than 50 workshops and approximately 200 poster and paper presentations, ICRE 2016 offers a lot to see and do.
Maximize your time using the ICRE app.