Improving your weight and health is a result of eating healthy foods, keep a food journal or log and use a food tracker not counting calories.
IEatWell Food Journal & Diary in a simple and easy way allows you to:
* Record and Track what you eat quickly and easily
* The food log tracker evaluate what you consumed at your own discretion, using a scoring system or consulting your friends
* Allows you to share you journal or log what you want in your networks if you want them to encourage you to continue improving your meals
Calorie Counting Problems:
* The obsession for not eating too many calories on meal can lead to eating disorders.
* Drastically reducing my daily intake can result in bouts of consuming large meal
* To think that all that are consumed are assimilated in the same way by the body, regardless of the food from which they come
* Scientists have pointed out that, rather than quantity, the quality of the calories consumed matters.
Some Benefits of Eating Healthy and keep a food diary and log:
* Improves immune system by preventing some common diseases such as influenza and other long-term diseases like diabetes.
* Better quality of life in general
* Stability in the energy of your body feeling this way well physically, avoiding fatigue to during the day.
* Maintain your weight since when you eat what you need you avoid excesses
* You maintain a younger appearance, the antioxidants we receive from a healthy diet keep the skin in a good state
Similar apps are fooducate for example