Key features include:
• View/edit/create accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities
• Integration of activities into your phones onboard calendar (Requires Android 4.0 or higher)
• Direct dialing/e-mailing of contacts from within IFS Sales Companion
• Integration with your phones onboard map application to view account and contact locations
• Works offline with automatic synchronization with Sales & Marketing in the background
• Each record in accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities tables can accommodate up to 10 additional fields based on user requirements
• Card layout for important items of accounts, activities, opportunities
• View documents attached from Sales & Marketing
IFS Sales Companion can be used in Try Me mode with demo data without requiring a logon or network connection.
Use of IFS Sales Companion connected to your company’s IFS Applications installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.