The Ihiji Invision mobile app allows the user to see the status of their sites and devices and execute troubleshooting actions remotely for many devices. The app allows easy and intuitive power management of IP PDUs, UPS, PoE switches, and other connected devices for remote troubleshooting of brands such as SnapAV WattBox, Araknis, Pakedge, Control4, APC, Tripplite, Crestron, AMX, Luxul, Cisco, Sonos, Sony, and many more!
PLEASE NOTE: Ihiji Invision requires the installation of a hardware appliance on each remote network. Functionality in the app is a subset of features available in the full web version.
Ihiji Invision allows technology support professionals to utilize the following features:
• NETWORK MONITORING AND INVENTORY: Get a full inventory of connected IP and Control4 zigbee devices on a network.
• REMOTE DEVICE ACCESS: Secure remote access to any IP device’s TCP port removes the need for port forwards or VPN.
• REMOTE POWER MANAGEMENT: Manage device power remotely (On/Off/Reboot). Supports most popular IP controllable power plugs.
• DETAILED SNMP AND RICH PROTOCOL MONITORING: More than just heartbeats and ICMP performance — Invision utilizes a variety of protocols to get rich insights into device health.
• ALERTS: Email and SMS notification options when critical problems are recognized (SMS available in US only).
• ISP PERFORMANCE TESTING: Monitor ISP connectivity as well as upload and download speeds multiple times every day.
• LOCAL NETWORK PERFORMANCE TESTING: ICMP Ping checks ensure packet loss and latency aren’t killing your networks' speed.
• MULTI-VLAN: Multiple VLANs supported for device discovery, monitoring, and remote access.
• TEAM CONTROL AND USER PERMISSIONS: Flexible permissions allow configuration of detailed permissions on a global and site level.
• DASHBOARD: A centralized dashboard provides a Network Operations Center view of all client sites from a single screen.
• SUPPORT: Live chat, email, phone, and ticket support.