By defining what is important to you in the questions and phrasing them in the form of "Did I try my best to....?", you can score your effort in making lasting change. The app will graph your scores against each question and award you with medals and trophies based on achieving the goals you set for yourself on each question.
This app is developed to assist in Impact Advisors' culture shaping service. To produce lasting change requires commitment and the IMPACT framework must be championed at all levels of the organization. Champions are encouraged to take the “I” Pledge to show their commitment to and accountability for building a better culture.
Commitment: The “I” Pledge
“I” will do my best to model the behaviors I wish to see in my staff.
“I” will do my best to share information and grow my staff.
“I” will do my best to share the stories that demonstrate the best aspects of our culture.
“I” will do my best to manage from my level and trust in my staff through empowered execution.
“I” will do my best to demonstrate the ethical behavior necessary to make staff feel safe.
These statements can be entered and tracked as questions within the app.
Personal commitments and efforts of change can also be tracked by the app.
Suggestions for Questions:
1. Did I do my best to be happy?
2. Did I do my best to listen?
3. Did I do my best to be thankful for what I have?
4. Did I do my best to do or say something nice to my spouse?
5. Did I do my best to meet my exercise goals?
6. Did I do my best to learn something new to better myself?
7. Did I do my best to eat well?
8. Did I do my best to get enough sleep?
9. Did I do my best to be engaged at work?
10. Did I do my best to take my time and focus on tasks?
11. Did I do my best to quit smoking/drinking/etc?
Impact Yourself Daily App
Through the use of a simple app, a series of questions or statements can be scored for accountability and progress can be tracked (bringing in a level of gamification to drive success).