IncrediFlix Animation Studio helps you to create fantastic movies with several unique features:
• Overlay mode to visualize differences between frames for precise control
• Grid mode to position animated objects more easily
• Use volume button to take images
• Integrated movie editor with frame by frame preview in different speeds
• Cut, copy, paste, delete and insert frames at any position
• Automatic capture with adjustable time interval
• Beautiful timeline – Zoom in and out, never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Customize your creative process even more with amazing features:
• Import Images: Import photos from your photo library instantly with a single touch.
• Remote Camera: Get a new perspective! Use your iPhone, iPod or iPad as a remote camera connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
• Movie Effects: Give your movie the extra touch and add one of seven amazing effects.
• Paint: Colorize your movie different paint tools and paint directly onto the image.
• Masking: Touch to magically erase unwanted parts of the image.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make your figures fly or be anywhere.
• Movie Themes: Add movie title and credits using six different themes or choose from 26 amazing theme and text cards.
• Sound Effects: Add amazing sound effects at virtually any position within your movie. Choose from more than 40 music and sound samples.
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by painting over it.
• Create movies in Ultra High Definition with four times the resolution of Full HD.
Full camera control
• 4K Ultra High Definition, 1080p and 720p.
• Front and back camera support with full focus control
• Automatic or manual white balance and exposure control
Record audio or add music
• Add sound effects at virtually any position within your movie with full multi track audio support
• Add music from your own song library to your movie
• Record audio / voice over directly to your movie
• Adjust the volume of any sound track
Share your movie on the web and in your home
• Publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and iCloud
• Send to the Camera Roll
• Use AirPlay to stream directly to your TV
• Transfer your movies to your computer
• iTunes frame by frame export