grub your music to see its structure at a glance and to extract audio sequences that flow together:
- INFINITE: play your music by automatically linking audio sequences can be surprising, unbelievable and even funny
- REMIX: compose a customized listening experience by selecting audio sequences to link
- PLAY: play your music as usual and select audio locations to jump to on the beat
- SONG TRANSITIONS: play your Playlists as a single song by automatically jumping to a following song at points in which they are dynamically similar
- ACTIVITIES: Change playlists automatically with activity detection (resting, walking, running, cycling and driving)
- RUNNING ON BEAT: automatically match your music to your running or walking rhythm
- LIGHTS DANCE: Your Philips HUE lights will dance to the rhythm of your music
- SHARE CONCEPT: Infinite Music plays ALL music without DRM protection stored in your library, so share your best grubs!
Be open, creative, passionate. Take your music and grub it!
App designed for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad using music stored in your iTunes library.
Music attached to an email (long touch on attached file to play).
Music stored on Dropbox (Dropbox must be installed).
Music stored on iCloud Drive (ratings and tempo cannot be saved in this case).
iOS 9.3 or higher.
Background and multi-tasking support.
To rediscover and play your music endlessly:
- display songs, a Playlist, a genre, ... and select the song you want to play first
- activate Song Transition option allowing Infinite Music to find and save the best jumps between songs
- select listen delay before skipping to next song (for ex. "as soon as possible" will find links to a following song as the current song is playing)
You simply rediscover your music by playing it endlessly!
While music is playing, you can change the music playback (play, infinite, remix) to modify how Infinite Music plays music.
To easily compose a customized listening experience:
- select a song then select "Remix" playback
- select audio sequences you want to link to in the audio circle
- rate all sequences as you go with like/dislike to save your favorites
Infinite Music remembers audio sequences that you like and avoids sequences that you dislike!
You can activate the Song Transition option and rate jumps to create playlists with customized transitions between songs.
To run in sync with your music:
- before running, activate "grub tempo for entire media library" in the "Activity sensors" window. grubbing will analyze your entire library to find the maximum tempo matches to your running pace.
- activate "step tracking" in the "Activity sensors" window
- select the "Walking rhythm margin" you desire. This indicates the tempo margin within which the current song won’t change (the larger the margin the less often songs will change)
Infinite Music is ready to track your running pace and match it to your music depending on its tempo!
For tempo processing with a big collection, be sure your device is plugged in and the application remains active (playing music).
PROBLEMS OR FEED-BACK
The more feedback you send us, the better next versions will be!
Send us an email at email@example.com
Tutorial Music (c) Yota by L&J Productions
Albums covers for illustrations (c) L&J Productions and Monopsone