- check our high resolution map for official live weather data around the world (over 10,000 stations), and consult detailed information on tables and charts;
- consult our satellite images, precipitation radar & lightning around you;
- take part of our community by sending your pictures & information about weather phenomena, and consult other users' reports.
- be alerted in case of weather warning near your position, in case of observed or planned severe weather (lightning, heavy rain, strong winds…) around you in the next hours, or when a station reach a treshold;
- all European information about weather, written by our enthusiasts : weather monitoring, forecasts, daily summaries…
- find panoramas around you to observe and photograph thunderstorms, with our Storm Chasing feature;
- check out forecasts, observation and alerts at a glance thanks to our complete homepage;
- do your own forecasts by using charts from global (GFS, GEFS), and regional high-resolution (WRF, AROME) models ! You can also view detailed forecasts up to 7 days, ensemble forecasts…
Infoclimat is a non-profit organization, composed of volunteers who's been working for many years to promote access to weather data. This application is offered for free thanks to the support of our partners and members of the organization.
About permissions: geolocation is used only to provide you weather data around your position : that information will be used only for this purpose. You can disable this feature if you want.