What are the advantages?
- Secure payment in the blink of an eye.
- You can opt to create a PIN for amounts under €25.
- You can activate Mobile Payments on all your … accounts.
- Setup is easy and fast.
How it works?
The Mobile Payment App uses NFC (Near Field Communication). Just like your contactless debit card. That’s how your smartphone connects with the terminal in the shop.
What are the costs?
- A free trial period of 6 months, then only €0.50 a month per activated account.
- If you have a ING Student Account or are 16 or 17 years of age with a ING Youth Account, it remains free.
What do I need?
- An activated ING Mobile Banking App.
- The Mobile Payment App.
- An Android-smartphone 4.4 KitKat or higher, suitable for NFC.
- Mobile Payments is not available for ING customers younger than 16.
Did you use the App?
Give us feedback! You can find a feedback button in the App. Your opinion helps us to improve Mobile Payment App.