Manage your private and business accounts easily and securely via your smartphone with this banking app from ING Belgium.
How does it work?
Discover the full functionality of the app via our demo video using fictive data. Not an ING customer yet? Open your free current account directly via our app.
Logging in for the first time? Create a profile using your ING Card Reader, choose a 6-digit profile code and you are ready to take advantage of all of our app’s features. Your profile code is all you need to log in and sign your transactions.
The app will ask your permission to access certain data on your smartphone for very specific purposes:
• Access to the photos, media and files on your smartphone so you can find a branch on the map or upload a profile picture.
• Access to your photo and video camera, so you scan QR codes when making Bancontact payments.
• Access to your calling function, to allow the app to identify your device for your security when using Bancontact payments.
• Access to your GPS, to help you find and/or make an appointment at your nearest branch.
• Check the balance and transaction history for all your current accounts and savings accounts (including those for which you have a mandate), credit cards and investments.
• Rename your accounts in order to identify them more easily and have your account number sent to any e-mail address.
• Make transactions between your current or savings accounts, to beneficiaries saved in Home'Bank or Business’Bank or to any other Belgian account.
• Check your payments with a future execution date as well as the upcoming payment of your standing orders.
• Enter and sign payments requiring multiple signatures.
• Find your closest ING branch and make an appointment straightaway with one of our employees.
• Apply for a savings account, a credit card or a pension savings plan via our app.
• Pay for your purchases or reimburse friends via QR code using the built-in Bancontact/Mister Cash module.