Unlike other time entry applications that only allow for “scratch pad” entries, Intapp Time mobile provides intuitive fields that allow the user to input fully validated data in the same way that they easily perform entries within their Intapp Time desktop application.
- Requires the licensing of Intapp Time and an existing Intapp Time environment. Intapp Time makes various codes available to users such as client, matter, task codes and other user defined fields when entering their time or expenses.
- Requires Device Administrator Permission in order to force storage encryption and PIN setup, for the cases in which the system administrator desires to enforce this.
Intapp Time users find the following especially useful:
- Search your firm's entire validation information when you need to select client/matter data.
- Precisely track hours by the starting and stopping of timers.
- Ability to release entries from your device