A host of great features that will change the way you manage your property reporting. Suitable for landlords, letting agents, property managers, universities and councils. Inventory features include:
• Intuitive room and item tour - takes you through your inventory step-by-step.
• Rooms and items only need to be described once…the Hive will remember the descriptions when tenants come and go. Simply replace photos and change the condition and cleanliness – a huge timesaver.
• Clone descriptions of recurring items and décor – no need to keep repeating yourself.
• Side-by-side reporting. ‘Before’ and ‘After’ comparison is made easy – view the pictures you took last time when creating an inspection.
• Preview your draft report before submitting it.
• Paper or paperless approval cycles – you decide.
• Speedy setup of property, rooms and items with active prompts along the way.
• Compliance prompts (optional) by region for England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
• Skip rooms and come back later.
• Extensive auto complete library.
• Clone reports for multiple tenancies and much more.
Right to rent reporting features include:
• Perform Home Office Right to Rent compliance check reports with step-by-step guidance.*
• Automated reminders. Receive emailed reminders to re-check tenants with 'Time Limited' Right to Rent documents.*
• Say goodbye to copying & filing. Take electronic copies of documents using your iPad camera. Documents stored securely at the Inventory Hive website.**
• Fair checks. Avoid discriminating against legitimate tenants by fairly checking their Right to Rent status step-by-step.***
* complies with Immigration Act 2014 to avoid up-to £3,000 fine per illegal occupant
** complies with Data Protection Act 1998 to avoid the need for secure filing cabinets
*** complies with Immigration Act 2014 and Equality Act 2010