• Participate in multiple loyalty card programs without carry any punch cards
• Virtual “loyalty punch-cards” using virtual punches - “iPunches”
• Wireless transmission of iPunches from store
• Wireless or manual redemption of iPunches to store
• Uses iPhone’s Bluetooth or WiFi technology
• Single App keeps loyalty cards from many different stores
• Stores use companion App “iPunchStore”
• Each store can maintain multiple branded loyalty cards – one for any line of business
• Receive 1-4 iPunches in a single wireless transaction
• Redeem 1-40 iPunches in a single wireless redemption
• Secure yet convenient system using ID photo
iPunchCard is a “virtual loyalty card” App that wirelessly receives credits (iPunches) from stores for purchases and wirelessly redeems those iPunches for loyalty rewards (e.g. one free product for 10 iPunches). Each store establishes its own credit/reward system. The store uses a single corresponding App, iPunchStore, to wirelessly transmit and redeem the iPunches. These two Apps, iPunchCard and iPunch Store, replace multiple paper loyalty-cards while at the same time making it easy and convenient for stores to initiate standard or complex loyalty card programs.
After making a purchase you tap “iPunch me” (Screenshot 1) and your iPhone wirelessly transmits a request for iPunches, together with an ID photo, to a store-owned device that is running the corresponding App, iPunchStore (Screenshot 2). A store employee taps the number of iPunches to award and you wirelessly receive and record that number of iPunches on your iPhone (Screenshot 3). After accumulating a certain number of iPunches you tap ‘Redeem iPunches’ (Screenshot 1) and a redeem request is wirelessly transmitted to a nearby store device together with an ID photo and the record of all unredeemed iPunches for that store’s loyalty card. The store can chose to redeem any number of iPunches and that number of iPunches will be automatically removed from the records on your iPhone (Screenshot 4).
You can examine all of your recorded and unredeemed iPunches on all of your Store Accounts (Screenshot 5) to see the time and store device that issued the iPunch. iPunchCard automatically choses to redeem the iPunches from a store’s Active Store Account but you can override that selection and present recorded iPunches from any Store Account for redemption.
(Note – Screenshot 2 below is from the App iPunchStore)
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet