HOW TO PLAY
Simple. Just tap on the white cubes to swap them. Make each line and column add up to the color cubes on the ends. Green means the line / column is correct, red is wrong.
You have a limited number of swap's per level, try to get 3 stars by making fewer swap's.
SMOOTH DIFFICULTY CURVE
Board sizes start off small and increase in width and height as the world number increases. Each world contains 20 levels but there are endless worlds.
Early puzzles start off super easy so don't worry if you're not good with math, you'll get the hang of it. Later worlds are a great challenge for adults.
- A great way to train your brain to be better at math.
- Endless worlds and levels, you can play forever.
- 3 diamond reward system.
- A smooth difficulty curve.
- Super easy to play and no ads or in app purchases.
- Cool geometry box art and relaxing jazz music.
IQme is designed to improve your math skills and increase your IQ by testing your number logic ability. Great for both kids and adults. People who enjoy block based number games like 2048 will love this too.
- IQ-me contains no ads, no in-app purchases, and does not need a wi-fi connection to play.
- VR version coming soon.