iReceipt has a different writing options for writing receipt;
- Writing image what you want (barcode, qrcode, picture..),
- Writing text with different font options (8x9, 11x16, 14x22, 24x29),
- Enlargement Image/Text Width with different options (x2,x3,x4),
- Enlargement Image/Text Height with different options (x2,x3,x4),
- Reverse text/image color white or black,
- Writing image/text left padding options (0-384 point),
iReceipt has a different options for receipt parameters;
- When writing receipt you can enter extras,total or initial fare as manual,
- iReceipt has a two currency parameter. You can set convert currency for total fare. If you want to convert other currencies you use this option.
- Additionally, every time the receipt is print out, receipt number increase, If user want to reset this, it can be reset on drafts menu.