Brought to you by SWIFT, in its role of ISO 20022 Registration Authority.
The ISO 20022 adoption mApp is a collaborative app that provides an easy to use overview of initiatives around the globe adopting ISO 20022 as their standard to execute financial business transactions.
The mApp is designed for anybody wanting to know more about who is adopting ISO 20022.
This version of the mApp allows you to:
* Browse the ISO 20022 initiatives per country
* Filter on specific ISO 20022 initiative groups (e.g. per business domain)
* Access key information about each ISO 20022 initiative
* View a list of adopted ISO 20022 messages and usage guidelines per initiative where relevant
* Export the information as a PDF to share information about any ISO 20022 initiative
Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org – all feedback welcome!
If you are aware of any new ISO 20022 initiative which should be shown in the mApp, please contact the ISO 20022 Registration Authority (email@example.com).