* Rank to different levels and see what other hikers think of that segment
* See the entire trail in Street View so you could plan your hiking day better and prevent getting lost
* Also, the app shows campsites, water points and "Trail Angels" who do the holy work of hospitalizing hiker at their home
* You can add your own water burying locations
* You can write comments on each of those points and for example arrange to meet other hikers at a campsite, or see other comments to easily find water points or who is the best Angel to talk to.
Additionally, you'll find other features such as:
* Finding the closest trail point
* Monitor your progress in the trail
* "Compass" guidance to interest points
* Manage followers - so you could be relax knowing your loved ones will get a push notification when you arrive to every point of your choice automatically
* And more...
And most importantly - it doesn't weigh nor takes space in your backpack!
* Trail Angel? Contact the developer via About screen inside the app or via email to the address below.
* Israel National Trail and the trail markings are trademarks owned by The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel (SPNI), The app is not the official app of Israel National Trail.
* Downloading IsraelHikingMap instructions:
1) Choose IsraelHikingMap layer
2) Select 'Download Map' from the toolbar.
Once the download is completed, the map will be available offline.
In order to download from a PC follow these steps:
3) Follow steps 1-2. Make sure the download has started.
4) Cancel the download on your phone from the status bar.
5) Download the map from your PC using the link: https://goo.gl/bSamDC
6) Move the downloaded file to your phone's internal storage, to INT folder.
The map will now be available offline.