* On-line multiplayer with chat, ELO, invitations
* One or Two player mode
* Undo move
* Ability to compose own draughts position
* Ability to save games and continue later
* Parental control
* Attractive classic wooden interface
The game rules:
* White always moves first.
* Men move one square diagonally forward. Should they reach the file farthest from the player to which they belong, they become kings.
* Kings can move forward or back one square, again only diagonally.
* Capturing is mandatory.
* The huffing rule was removed from the official rules.
* Men may only capture diagonally forward, and can capture a maximum of three pieces in a row.
* Kings move, as well as capture, backwards; also, they are immune to men. They can only be captured by other kings.
* A player wins when he has succeeded in capturing all of his opponent's pieces, or if his opponent resigns.
* A draw occurs when neither player can theoretically take an opposing piece.