Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) four backgammon like games:
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon: (You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Fevga or Narde: (You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Gul bara: (Similar to Fevga game, but if you roll doubles, you play all of them until the 6-6)
* Acey - Deucey, both the American and European version
* Tawla 31
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use virtual coins to rent and play a game without ads, and bet during an online game
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Play game over the Bluetooth device
- Integration with Facebook, play any of the three games against your FB friends
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Amazing graphics
- Two different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Control the speed of the chip motion and the dice animation