iTower empowers the user to remotely monitor tower sites. It provides a platform to track the asset, alarms (Critical, Major, Minor), fuel supply, fuel consumption and overall health of the site, through data captured through mobile as well as other applications. Its iMaintain module, helps the field force to efficiently track , manage and rectify critical problems as well as effectively drive preventive maintenance for assets on site. iTower offers functionality to raise tickets, assign ticket , track assets and view real time status of critical activities through a cellphone at any location. Through this application tower companies can drive 99.9% uptime with minimum operational cost.
Modules and their key advantages:
Managing Maintenance Activities:
• Schedules automatic notification for planned maintenance activities.
• Maintenance activity checklist can be filled and submitted from the site itself.
• User can upload in real time, images of the site and maintenance activities done .
• Field force planning can be optimized to perform site operations efficiently.
• Capability of generating trouble tickets through automatic interface as well as manually –both web and mobile.
• Assigned tickets can be tracked, updated and closed on the go from the iTower mobile app.
• Real time latest data of site can be searched on the go.
• Site wise real time alarms can be viewed on mobile application.
• Fuel filling transactions can be updated in real time from the site.
• User can validate power and fuel data in real time.
• Mobile application intelligently captures latitude, longitude and timestamp of the activities done there by eliminating the possibility of pilferage.
• iAsset manages active as well as passive assets.
• The application provides a functionality to schedule site audits.
• Site audits enable improved asset management, improved traceability of real time consumption data and reduce the vulnerability to thefts.
• All data captured through this app can be loaded into any asset management ERP system, automatically.