The user can play and interact with many characters in game, objects and hear the story of a good boy that lived with his mother in an old house, when he get some magic beans and a very big beanstalk grew next to his house.
- Many cute characters to interact with a single touch;
- 3D graphics for all pages, including characters, scenery and objects;
- English and Brazilian portuguese versions, for texts and sound narrative;
- More than 45 visual interactions in-game*;
- Dynamic pages and simple in-game menu system.
The LITE version will give you some pages to know Jack's story and experiment some of the visual interactions the book has to offer.
*lite version has less interactions