* 10 Categories - All in 1 App!
* Over 450 words, pictures, voiceovers and sounds!
* Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
* Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
* Large words and letters
* Large icons and buttons
* Professional native Mandarin voiceovers recorded in production studio
* High quality images
* Real sounds where applicable
* Question mode for parent-child interaction
* Great memory building exercise
Building strong Japanese vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. eFlashApps Japanese Educational Baby Flash Cards features over 450 high quality images with text and voiceovers. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously. Parents have the option to turn voiceovers off during parent-child learning session and turn voiceovers on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach each other!