There are zillion Sudoku Apps in the App Store, so why another.
I haven’t tried them all, but the ones I have tried have had features that I found annoying, or their presentation awkward, or their aids lacking or poorly implemented, their error display frustrating, or their features like “entering a game” flawed, or features like “saving games,” or “trying tutorials” missing altogether.
So I wrote “Java Sudoku” that let’s you customize how it looks, how you play, what colors and styles you use, what playing aids you like and what you don’t.
I like Sudoku, and I recognize that the game can be appreciated in a lot of ways. Java Sudoku lets you build a Sudoku App that plays the way you want.
- Play in portrait, or landscape orientation, if you’re left handed you can play in a “lefty” landscape orientation; you can “lock” the orientation if you want.
- Select your “play method." You can play by selecting a number first then placing it on the board, or you can play by selecting a location on the board then selecting the number.
- Select and edit the color schemes.
- Edit the sounds played by the game.
- Turn “bling” on and off.
- Turn on and off, Hi-Lighting of the selected number.
- Display errors either immediately, never, or after a 7 second delay.
- Manage your own pencil marks, or let the game do it for you.
- Get Hints if you want them.
- Shade “excluded squares” if you want.
- Can Save games, and go back to them later.
At any time during a game, you can go the “menu,” make your changes and return to you game.
Try the tutorials to learn advanced puzzle solving techniques.
In short MAKE IT YOUR OWN.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet