Introducing Jerry: He's a small bird lost in a big city, and he needs to find his way home. Join him as he wanders the neighbourhoods of New York, meeting all kinds of characters along the way. There are high society possums in Soho, street artist foxes on the Lower East Side, jazz musicians in Harlem and even weasels on Wall Street, but none of them seem to be much help. Will Jerry ever find his way back?
* eye-catching aesthetic, combining punchy illustrations with beautiful photo backgrounds shot all over NYC
* tons of interactive features which bring the story to life
* 'read it to me' mode for when you can't do it yourself
* illustrations by Swedish artist Gustav Dejert
* street photography by Ink Robin
* story by Ink Robin