JIRAConnect is a simple and fast iPhone app to connect to any Atlassian JIRA instance (version 5.0 or above). It uses JIRA’s RESTful API, which is enabled by default and no configuration changes are generally necessary.
The following features are currently supported:
- Search by JIRA key, description, summary, project, version, issue type, status, assignee, and component and sort by any field
- Issue details including custom fields, comments, attachments, and issue links
- Renders wiki-markup and HTML fields
- View all worklog entries of an issue
- Ability to enter new comments, vote, and watch issues
- Activity stream and details
- Basic authentication via HTTP/S (self signed keys are supported)
- Responsive and fast UI, utilizing lazy loading, and asynchronous calls
Note: JIRA is a trademark of Atlassian. JIRA Connect is not affiliated in any way with Atlassian.
All registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet